Published Date: 07/11/2021
SAGIS is a GIS-based decision support system for management of water quality at the river basin scale. To support modelling for PR24, a complementary tool has been developed to enable efficient updates to the SAGIS regional models from large national datasets of flow and water quality.
The tool is for users of SAGIS v4 (ArcGIS Pro version) and is an AddIn for ArcGIS Pro. It introduces standardisation of modelling inputs and automation of the workflow, which in turn significantly reduces the time and cost of updates and increases confidence in the quality of outputs.
This report covers the methods used in generation of the summary statistics for SAGIS and a novel approach to assessing the quality of the data inputs. The user manual for the tool is included and accompanied by a step-by-step tutorial and in depth documentation on the handling of the data.
This report is sold together with previous SAGIS reports;
- 21/WW/02/13 UKWIR’s Source Apportionment GIS Model (SAGIS): Version 4.0
- 20/WW/02/12 Modelling a Dynamic and Uncertain Future – Preparing SAGIS for Changes in Climate, PR24, RBMP Cycle 3 and Brexit.
- 20/WW/02/11, UKWIR’s Source Apportionment GIS Model (SAGIS): Research, Planning and Management. ISBN 978 1 84057 887 4
- 19/WW/02/10, UKWIR’s Source Apportionment GIS Model (SAGIS): Version 3.0. ISBN 978 1 84057 866 9
- 10/WW/02/2, Chemical Source Apportionment under the Water Framework Directive – Model Scoping Document. ISBN 1 84057 575 1
- 12/WW/02/3, Chemical Source Apportionment under the Water Framework Directive. ISBN 1 84057 637 5
- 14/WW/02/8, Extending and Updating UKWIR's Pollution Source Apportionment Tool. ISBN 1 84057 732 0
- 18/WW/02/9, Extending and Updating UKWIR's Pollution Source Apportionment Tool (2). ISBN 1 84057 855 6
- 13-WW-02-4, WFD Requirements for Lakes, Transitional and Coastal Waters: Source Apportionment for Nutrients and Priority Chemicals. ISBN 1 84057 743 6
If you have already purchased the previous SAGIS reports, please contact email@example.com to buy this upgrade at a reduced price of £100.