How best to align the funding processes with the various bodies involved in resolving flooding
Collaborative working between water and sewerage companies is in its infancy and there is therefore a need to develop common and systematic approaches to:
- identify and prioritise collaborative funding opportunities;
- work together to identify the full set of costs and benefits to different partners;
- ensure that partnership working can save money, unlock investment, and deliver multiple benefits;
- apportion benefits of investment to each partner and hence indicate a potential funding contribution, and;
- consider appropriate delivery mechanisms, and how to manage financial and delivery risks.
Guiding principles developed for this project build upon the existing good practice and will support a common and systematic approach to unlock collaborative opportunities.
This report is available free of charge from the Environment Agency's website.
|UKWIR Reference :- 16/SW/01/16||Published Date :- 07/10/2016|
|Retail Price (£) :- 100||ISBN :- 1 84057 820 3|